6th Grade PARCC Testing
Reported by firstname.lastname@example.org on 3/13/17
Starting Monday, March 13th, 6th graders will be taking the Partnership for Assessment of Readiness for College and Careers, or PARCC.
A few reminders for testing days:
- Get a good night’s rest and eat a good breakfast
- Be in attendance for all testing days
- Please send students with a charged Chromebook each morning
- Students will need a set of headphones or earbuds
- Cell phones are not allowed in the testing room
- Calculators can be used on some of the math portions (no graphing calculators)
- Please have students bring a good book for when they finish
7th and 8th grade will test after Spring Break.
Edit This Story