Please use these tips and tricks if you are having trouble with your device.
Chromebook Repair Process
If your student's device is in need of service, please follow the steps outlined below.
- Try these troubleshooting tricks first if the device isn't working properly.
- If the troubleshooting doesn't work, parents, not students, should send an email to email@example.com and CC firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please include the following information in the email:
- Student first & last name
- Student ID number
- Gregory Middle School
- Chromebook asset tag number (on the bottom of the device)
- a description of the issue
- please do not say "broken"; try to be as specific as possible
- you can also take pictures and attach them to the email
- this is really helpful!
- You will receive a confirmation email from our IT Department.
- Mrs. Bevan, the LMC Director, or Ms. Mayer, the building IT Specialist, will email letting families know when the replacement device will be ready for pick up.